Here is the grading rubric for this assignment:
Grading Rubric for APPLIED FINAL PROJECT: “THE CULTURAL OTHER”
1. All topics are discussed in clear detail and are relevant to the assignment and course
2. Author supports assertions correctly
3. Ideas are interrelated coherently and logically
4. Author creatively enhances the topic
5. Project contains an appropriate degree of formality where required
6. Text develops and elaborates on main ideas
7. Final product is neat and attractive
WRITING MECHANICS AND STYLE
8. Paper is free of mechanical errors (e.g., misspellings, typos, punctuation errors)
9. Paper is grammatically sound (with proper sentence structure)
10. Paper is submitted per instructions, on time, and in appropriate format
Paper contains no errors in this area.
Paper contains limited errors in this area; however, the overall presentation of the material is readable and appropriate.
Paper contains multiple errors in this area; however, the overall presentation of the material is acceptable.
Paper contains a number of errors in this area and the overall presentation is difficult to read.
Paper contains numerous errors in this area, which detracts from the presentation.
You may clearly understand what an essay is and have had the experience of writing a number. However, it is […]
The day inevitably comes; you need to submit your assignment. You have been procrastinating on writing your paper until the […]
Choosing a paper topic can be a daunting task for any assignment. A student may face agony trying to come […]
The media is an integral part of modern society. Think of what would happen to the world if there were […]
A hypothesis is a statement that can be proven by scientific research. It proves the theory of action and reaction, […]