Psychodynamic Processes Assignment/ Professional Essay Writers
1. Why does charismatic leadership sometimes lead to disastrous negative consequences? Explain, with reference to the four charismatic theories, how they influence processes combine with leader behavior to produce disastrous results.
2. Identify a charismatic leaderâ€” religious, political, military, or socialâ€” who caused harm to his subordinates or followers through his influence Why do you think this leader was initially able to attract and control his followers?
3. Which characteristics of this leader led to the harm-causing behavior? How could the facilitating conditions have been used for positive charisma?
4. Can this leader’s charisma be explained by attribution theory or the self-concept theory? Provide reasons for your choice.
5. Can charismatic leadership evolve into transformational leadership? How are these theories different from transactional leadership theories?
6. Why were followers influenced so powerfully by this leader? Was it a result of psychodynamic processes or social contagion? Get Accounting help Today