Psychiatric Diagnosis Assignment | Top Essay Writing
Review the instructions for the Psychiatric Diagnosis assignment in Week Six. This week’s assignment will build upon the work you have completed on your chosen case study in Weeks One and Two.
For this assignment, you will construct an outline of your Psychiatric Diagnosis paper. This outline is meant to provide structure for your final assignment, jump-start your thought process on your case study, and ensure you are on the correct path toward the successful completion of your diagnosis.
Your outline should be two to three pages of content and include a brief two- to three-sentence description of each of the required areas listed in the Psychiatric Diagnosis prompt, except for the following two areas:
- Justify the use of the chosen diagnostic manual (i.e., Why was this manual chosen over others?).
- Evaluate symptoms within the context of an appropriate theoretical orientation for this diagnosis.
For these two areas, provide a complete draft of your justification and evaluation based on the case study. You must include explicit information on the theoretical orientation chosen for the case and justification of the use of the diagnostic manual chosen. Research a minimum of seven peer-reviewed sources published within the last 10 years to support your choice of theoretical orientation and diagnostic manual. These sources will also be used for the Psychiatric Diagnosis paper. The outline should specify which sources will apply to the justification and evaluation areas. Including any resources or references used previously.
The Outline for the Psychiatric Diagnosis:
- Must be two to three single-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- seven peer-reviewed sources published within the last 10 years.
Attached is what is two be included for week 6 to do the outline. Also, attached is the outline set up. Get Psychology homework help today