Psyc 101, six 250 word essays
Six questions, at least 250 words each. Would like it done in the next few hours. Questions attached in word document, must use the PDF file as the research topic.
1. Write a succinct and thorough paragraph in the space below either justifying or challenging the use of your selected article’s research methods used to examine its research question.
2. Write a succinct and thorough paragraph in the space below describing a research method other than the one noted in your selected article that the article author(s) could have used to conduct the same study and explain why it would be suitable as an alternative method.
1. In the space below, write a succinct and thorough paragraph (250 words minimum) describing three concepts, theories or principles from the course textbook that can be related the focus of your selected article.
2. One of the most interesting aspects of the field of psychology is the application of its concepts, theories, and principles to everyday life. In the space below, write a succinct and thorough paragraph (250 words minimum) describing at least 3 different ways that the research conducted by your selected article’s author(s) can impact the “real world”.
1. Although the author(s) of your selected article addressed many aspects of its focus of study, it is inevitable that components were not discussed that might also be interesting. In the space below, write a succinct and thorough paragraph (250 words minimum) explaining one aspect of your selected article’s focus that the researchers did not mention that you would like to know more about.
2. Combined, the Week 3 and Week 6 portions of this assignment provided several opportunities, to identify the key components of a published scholarly journal article, to demonstrate knowledge of research methods use in studying psychological phenomena, (Week 3); and second, to develop and hone article summary and analysis skills (Week 6). With the second opportunity in mind, in the space below, write a succinct and thorough paragraph (250 words minimum) describing three aspects of summarizing and reviewing a published scholarly journal article that you now understand that you didn’t know about before starting the assignment.