Psy 104 week 4 assignment
Expanded Outline with Completed Room for Community Center Proposal
As we approach the end of the course, it is time start putting all the pieces together. Before starting this week’s assignment, review the instructions for the final project found in week five. Using the Community Center Proposal Template and the outline you created in week three, you will complete the following steps:
- Write the introduction to your proposal (One paragraph)
- Add the three physical development activities that you created in week two into the appropriate room in the template. Make sure to incorporate any instructor feedback.
- Add the cognitive development activity and toy that you created in week three into the appropriate room in the template. Make sure to incorporate any instructor feedback
- Select the room for which you have done the least amount of work thus far, and complete all the required elements in that room by addressing the prompts in the template.
- Start your reference page with any resources you have used thus far.
At this point, your proposal should be approximately 35-40% completed. During the final week of the course, you will finish all the rooms of the Community Child Development Center Proposal, write your conclusion, and complete your reference page. You may work ahead and complete more sections or rooms during week four if you wish to receive feedback from your instructor, but you are required to complete, at minimum, the five elements listed above.
The Expanded Outline
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length APA format (not including title and references pages) Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
I attached Week 2 assignment and Week 3 assignment as requested to refer back to those assignments.
Mossler, R. (2014). Child and Adolescent Development. (2nd ed) [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
If you have any questions in regards to this assignment, please feel free to ask.