To begin this assignment, come up with a name for a company you wish to use. Now, imagine that you have been assigned as a project manager for this company. You had a meeting with a group of administrators who have pointed out a significant drop in product sales and customer complaints related to placing an order and searching the items. The company is losing customer trust.
You have been assigned as a project manager to identify the problems and manage your company’s new or updated e-commerce website, where customers can browse the company’s products, place orders, and interact with the company’s customer service representatives. Be mindful that the company’s e-commerce website can be viewed on a smartphone and should have an Android or iPhone app.
Write a report in which you:
1. Describe the problem – What is going wrong and why are things not as efficient as they could be?
2. Establish some end goals for this undertaking – What do you want to be able to accomplish with these improvements?
3. Propose a solution – How specifically will you achieve that goal? What steps will you take to correct the problem?
4. Provide a feasibility analysis that contains the following elements:
a. Time feasibility – Can this be solved in a finite time span?
b. Economic feasibility – Is the solution affordable?
c. Technical feasibility – Is the solution possible given current technology?
e. Operational feasibility – Can the solution fit into existing business processes?
5. Develop a Project Scope Statement that encompasses the following elements:
a. Scope description
b. Key milestones and deliverables
c. Assumptions and constraints
Your assignment must follow these requirements:
· Fully develop your ideas: While there is no specific page requirement, students are expected to fully develop their ideas using business communication language. This means you must demonstrate to your professor you have absorbed the material and understand it. A statement of fact should be supported by two or three sentences. A paragraph should only contain one idea.
A fully developed idea doesn’t mean an exhaustive explanation in which students write everything they know, just enough to get the point across to the reader.
· Make sure you do your own work: Never copy and paste material from the Internet unless the assignment specifically calls for that. When you do make a statement of fact, you should cite your source. You can support the fact with a quote, but use these sparingly. Most of what you submit should be your own work.Get Business and Finance homework help today
Why Choose Us
Professional Academic Writers
Customer Support 24/7
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
Admission and Business Papers
Editing and Proofreading