Project Assignment | Homework Help Websites
Cloud Data Backup
You are the CIO and tasked with creating a plan to back-up the organization’s servers that contain financial, employee and customer information. Research and create a blueprint, as the recommendation.
- Key factors: 75% of the customers are in Japan, and the remaining 25% is dispersed.
- There are three servers Japan, Canada and U.S. (main/parent).
- Minimum of 500 words
- Must contain a graph
- Use APA