Professional Development Presentation Assignment | Top Universities
As a culminating project for this course, you will incorporate all previous work into a 15-slide PowerPoint professional development presentation. The presentation will be submitted as if to enlighten workplace colleagues on the virtues of basic practitioner research skills and the application of research in the workplace.
In your presentation, include the following elements:
• Title (1 slide)
• Abstract (1 slide)
• Research question(s) and purpose of the question (as developed in Discussion Board Forum 2) (1 slide)
• Definition of variables and key terms (2 slides)
• Review of the significant concepts/lessons learned from paper (5–10 slides maximum)
o Be sure to include issues such as the application of research in the workplace, knowledge transfer, integrating research skills to solve pragmatic problems, how science can inform management decisions, etc.
• Research design, sampling, methods, analysis (1–2 slides, ONLY if applicable)
• Ethical considerations related to topic (1–2 slides)
• Reference list (# of slides as needed)
o Follow current APA for citations.
As a culminating project for this course, you must incorporate your previous work into a 15 or more slide PowerPoint presentation. You are not required to conduct the research discussed in your proposal or the professional development (Alternate Assignment); instead, outline a possible research plan or enlighten your colleagues on the virtues of basic practitioner research in the workplace. Make sure you follow the specific order of items/elements provided in the instruction document and grading rubric. As always, cite and reference the scholarly work properly, use research and practitioner languages, and find plenty of opportunity to integrate your faith. Get English homework help today