Product Analysis Assignment | Buy assignments online
Write an analysis of a selected company’s product strategies, including branding, design, and product positioning. There is no page limit for this assessment.
The focus of a marketing program should be on a product or service (the first “P”). In order to market or sell a product well, you need to truly know your product. A product analysis can tell you why it sells, who buys it, and how to reach your targeted audience.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 3: Examine the relationship between basic marketing strategies to business success.
- Explain how product positioning strategies contribute to competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Explain how a company’s product strategy attempts to carve out a niche or maintain market share leadership.
- Competency 4: Apply effective marketing planning and implementation.
- Describe a selected company.
- Describe a company’s competition in relation to its product or service.
- Explain how a product or service meets customer requirements for the design of a product or service.
For this assessment, consider that you work as a marketing analyst for a consulting firm and that your manager asked you to develop an analysis white paper that will be used for marketing purposes to showcase the firm’s consulting capabilities.
Choose a product or service made by an organization that is large enough to generate primary as well as secondary research resources. Research the product or service and write an analysis of your findings. In your analysis:
- Describe the company and relate the product or service to the mission or values of the company.
- Assess how well a company’s product or service meets customer requirements related to a product or service.
- Analyze the company’s competition in relation to its product or service.
- Explain how product positioning strategies contribute to competitive advantage in the marketplace and assess strengths or weaknesses of the strategies used.
- Explain how the company’s product strategy attempts to carve out a niche or maintain market share leadership. Consider branding, design, product positioning, and other relevant product-related elements.
Based on your executive audience, your case study should be well organized and written in clear, succinct language. Follow APA rules for attributing sources that support your analysis and conclusions.