Practicing Listening Skills Assignment/Buy Homework Help
This week you will practice good listening skills and reflect on the value of active listening.
As you listen to the speech, notice the speaker’s main point and the nonverbal cues that provide insight into the message.
Reflecting on this speech, create a video response that addresses the following questions:
· What speech did you watch?
· What was the main point of the speech?
· What nonverbal cues did the speaker use to convey his/her message?
· What listening challenges did you experience while listening to the speech?
· What kinds of activities distracted you and/or affected your ability to listen?
· Are there any tasks you feel you can do without affecting your listening?
Write a 500-word essay that reviews your own listening style. What listening style do you believe you have? Provide examples to support your claim. Get Literature help today