Powerpoint presentation | Biology homework help
Basic requirements for all Powerpoint Presentations:
- No more than 6 bullet points per slide
- No more than 10 words on each bullet point
- All explanation should be in the slide notes – all slide notes must be CITED.
- Maximum word count for slide notes = 250 words per slide
- Must have an Introduction slide and a conclusion slide
- All images must have an in-text citation underneath them and their full reference should go in the references slide(s)
Identify an environmental issue facing your community.
Imagine that you have been asked to educate the members of your community on this environmental issue.
Create a 12- to 14-slide presentation about your selected environmental issue. Include the following in your presentation:
- An overview of your selected issue.
- The effects of human activities on your community and the biosphere and how this has led to your chosen issue.
- The biotic and abiotic environmental components involved in this issue and how their interaction has affected the diversity of organisms in your environment.
- How energy and materials flow in your local ecosystem and how this is related to your selected issue.
- Some actions those in your community can take to diminish the issue.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines including references and in-text citations. Your paper should include a well written introduction and conclusion. You must use ONE peer reviewed article (use the Library) and have a minimum of 4 references, a maximum of 2 direct quotes are allowed.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.