PowerPoint Cultural Competency Assignments | Online Homework Help
INPATIENT AND OUTPATIENT SERVICES
You have been named the Administrative Director at Trident International Hospital (TIH) and will be presenting your PPT to the Board of Directors at TIH for approval. TIH is restructuring to meet the current needs of their consumers.
For this assignment, you are responsible for creating a department organizational chart for both the inpatient and outpatient departments at TIH. Using the research and information presented in your Case 1 assignment (Cultural competency) you should:
- Design a department organization chart for TIH’s inpatient and outpatient department.
- You may create your own or use one of the templates at the following link: http://templatelab.com/organizational-chart-templates/#.
- Include in the charts at least 2 units in each department, e.g., acute inpatient units, inpatient rehabilitation, skilled nursing, etc. (An example of a department organization chart can be accessed here: http://annals.org/data/Journals/AIM/20209/10FF4.jpeg)
- In the slides following each chart, you are to:
- Describe the personnel that will staff these units.
- Explain the importance of having your chosen units.
- Explain how the chosen units meet the needs of health care consumers.
Your PPT should be professional and provide substantial information about the two departments at TIH.
Your presentation should be at least 5-6 slides (not including the title and reference slide). Speaker notes are required.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support the design of your department organization chart.
- Limit your PPT to a maximum of 6 slides.
- Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3-4 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on the reliability of sources review the following source: https://www.edb.utexas.edu/petrosino/Legacy_Cycle/mf_jm/Challenge%201/website%20reliable.pdf.