Policy Analysis In Criminal Justice Organizations Assignment | Buy Assignments Online
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify key policy issues relating to the criminal justice arena.
- Apply the MCS approach to criminal justice policy issues.
- Differentiate a biblical perspective on criminal justice-related policy from other worldview perspectives.
Reading & Study
- Presentation: Policy Analysis in the Criminal Justice Context
- Website: Contextualizing the Criminal Justice Policy-Making Process
- Website: Building Private Security/Public Policing Partnerships
- Website: Offender Re-Entry
- Website: Restorative Justice
For this Discussion Board Forum, interact in a free-flowing discussion of the biblical and constitutional parameters for the particular policy focus being discussed this module/week. In other words, you must discuss the “May” portion of the “May-Can-Should” approach to policy analysis and implementation. Engage the ideas of your classmates and the required readings and presentations in a meaningful and thoughtful manner.
Remember to provide thoughts on what government should or should not do from a biblical and constitutional perspective. Also discuss what other groups, individuals, and organizations (possibly including state and local government) should be doing within society to address the policy issues discussed in this module/week.