Please!! no responses until you have read the entire document!!
I need this assignment done by tomorrow evening. I posted it early last week and I had someone to state that they would have it done before the due date which was yesterday. He has not followed through on his promise. Can you do this for me? The information is below:
Revise the Business Research Project Part 4 based on instructor feedback.
Collect the team members’ Week 5 individual Inferential Statistics and Findings assignments (papers and spreadsheets).
Review each team member’s inferential statistics and findings, incorporating the best elements into one team inferential statistics and findings paper and spreadsheet.
- Note the strengths and weaknesses
- Where there are differences, collaborate with your team to find the best approach.
Complete the cumulative Business Research Report by combining Parts 1-5 into a paper that is no more than 2,450 words by collaborating with your team to include the following:
- Revised tables or figures based on prior instructor feedback
- Description or interpretation of the tables or figures
- Summary of the results of testing the null hypothesis, with a clear statement whether or not the null hypothesis was rejected
- Answers to teh research questions
- Conclusions that were derived from this study
- An inconclusive result is acceptable for this project. Should that be the case, suggest potential future research efforts anda new research questions that might provide more definitive results.
- Recommendations based on the results
- Observations (reflection) on the business problem and its solution
- Research challenges your team experienced in this study
- Steps to minimize challenges in future research
- Suggested future research based on your research results, challenges, and implications
Format your Business Research Report consistent with APA guidelines.
Develop a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 15 slides that includes the following elements:
- Overall picture of the research process
- Summary of the research results including specific answers to the research question
- Summary of the challenges, implications, and recommendations
Submit the Business Research Report, Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet, and Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.