Locate a recent court case, lawsuit, or article related to employee selection criteria and methods. Write a paper of at least 750 words in length about the selected manuscript. You are required to use at least your textbook and a court case as source material for your paper.
Be sure to include the following information in your paper:
· Provide a brief description of the selected manuscript.
· Identify the selection criteria and methods, and discuss how they relate to the needs of the organization in the case.
· Include an analysis of the criteria and methods used for selecting the employee in the manuscript.
· Include a discussion of the legal and ethical issues related to equal employment opportunity as they pertain to the employment selection process in this manuscript.
· What impact will this court case, lawsuit, or article have on HR management?
All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
You may clearly understand what an essay is and have had the experience of writing a number. However, it is […]
The day inevitably comes; you need to submit your assignment. You have been procrastinating on writing your paper until the […]
Choosing a paper topic can be a daunting task for any assignment. A student may face agony trying to come […]
The media is an integral part of modern society. Think of what would happen to the world if there were […]
A hypothesis is a statement that can be proven by scientific research. It proves the theory of action and reaction, […]