Physical Properties Assignment | Assignment Help Services
1) Which of the following is true of physical properties?
1) Physical properties include mass, color, and flammability.
2) Physical properties include density, melting point, and ductility.
3) Physical properties describe the potential for the material to undergo a reaction.
4) Physical properties cannot be observed without changing the identity of the material.
2) Which answer best completes the following sentence?
_____ is an example of physical change while _____ is an example of a chemical change.
1) Freezing water, boiling nitrogen
2) Breaking a pencil, rusting of iron
3) Burning wood, dissolving salt in water
4) Bending a piece of aluminum, condensing water vapor
3) Which of the following is not a physical property of sucrose (table sugar)?
1) It tastes sweet.
2) It forms a solid white crystal.
3) It dissolves easily in warm water.
4) It becomes carbon dioxide and water when heated.