Read the case State v. Ransom (pp. 411-425).——(i will offer the materials) Consider your verdict. Prepare a document that expresses your deliberation that justifies your vote of guilty or not guilty. The goal is not simply a writing assignment but for you to show off your critical thinking skills. The case is designed to contain numerous types of illicit reasoning on both sides.
1. Use Judge Schwebel’s Summation and Charge to the Jury as a guide.
2. You should include in your account all of the witnesses as well as the Defense attorney and District (State) attorney.
3. Identify weaknesses within your own position (thus avoid the appearance of giving a Strawman). For example, if you think the verdict should be guilty, identify weaknesses with your side.
· The trick, and this is important, is that you explain why the weaknesses of your position is not enough to consider a change in verdict (thus, you provide both sides – think Chapter 16.
4. This project has a minimum word count of is a 1.500 words (i.e., 250 words equals 1 page double spaced). This does not count a title page.
5. The more you can directly and conspicuously use terms, notions, ideas from the assigned chapters to support your reasoning the stronger your project. Failure to do so will result in failure.
· To help ensure your success and demonstrate your knowledge, use this shortened form of in-text citation: (Chapter #, page #).
· You want to demonstrate the use of content from each chapter covered. The way to indicate that would be through in-text citation
6. You are free to write the project in any form: a dialogue with other jury members, a speech, an analysis of each individual, an essay…. As long as it is legible, understandable, and fulfills the above requirements.
The project grade is competitive in the following sense. 20% of the students will set the standard for an A. Grades will then be based on how close a project compares to top projects. It is, of course, possible, that all students receive an A because all projects demonstrate mastery.
It is also possible that everyone fails should it happen that (a) no one submits a project (b) all projects are less than 1,250 words or (c) no project contains a citation reference to demonstrate an understanding of the text. Though possible, with this class the evidence suggests it is quite unlikely.
if you do it well, I will give you more tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz, carefully read the materials ( pp411-425 ). Get Philosophy homework help today
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.