Is Justice for All Possible in America?”
“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” In light of the idea of “one nation… with liberty and justice for all
,” answer philosophically the following question “Is Justice for All Possible in America?”
Your paper should be no more than 5 pages long, on top of the bibliography page, the end notes, and the paper outline.
1. Outline your paper clearly.
2. Submit the paper along with your outline (attached).
3. The length of your essay should be a maximum of 5 pages of text plus 1 page of Outline notes and bibliography.
4. State clearly your thesis
5. Proceed with argumentation step by step and clearly
6. Backing up (or documenting) your basic arguments (claims)
7. If appealing to the authority of philosophers (authors), be critical, always specifying whatever you’re agreeing with and to what extent.
8. Be mindful of the grading criteria which are provided on a separate sheet.
9. Use MLA style. Get a sample of the MLA writing style at the front desk in the library
10. Take a look at the paper writing sample provided by the instructor.
11. Do not miss the deadline indicated on the course schedule.
You may clearly understand what an essay is and have had the experience of writing a number. However, it is […]
The day inevitably comes; you need to submit your assignment. You have been procrastinating on writing your paper until the […]
Choosing a paper topic can be a daunting task for any assignment. A student may face agony trying to come […]
The media is an integral part of modern society. Think of what would happen to the world if there were […]
A hypothesis is a statement that can be proven by scientific research. It proves the theory of action and reaction, […]