400 Persuasive Speech Topics About Relationships
Are you struggling and finding it a challenge settling for a compelling, persuasive speech topic? Here at myhomeworkwriters.com, we understand and know how difficult it can be. However, you should worry no more as our team of academic professionals has dedicated their time to provide you with these numerous persuasive speech topics about relationships and other relevant subjects. These topics are suitable for teachers, college students, and any person interested in public speaking. Furthermore, we have grouped them into categories to make it simple for you to select one that interests you.
Persuasive speeches are one of the most popular tasks assigned to the students taking public speaking courses, forensics, and debate clubs. Although several students never appreciate the task, persuasive speeches are essential for students and individuals willing to join politics, sales, psychology, and law. That is to say, the principle of a persuasive speech comes in handy when you take on a career path that entails convincing people. Additionally, we have put together some fantastic tips on selecting a good topic, researching, writing, and eventually delivering the persuasive speech. Furthermore, our experts here at My Homework Writers have categorized these persuasive speech topics about relationships in a way that will excite you.
What is Persuasive Speech?
A persuasive speech is a speech meant to influence the listeners to agree with a specific point of view or perspective.
Types of Persuasive Speech.
The content and the subject matter of your speech will determine the type of persuasive essay or speech. There are three main types of persuasive speech; they include:
Factual Persuasive Speech
A factual persuasive speech is on whether or not a topic is real, and is supported by a piece of suitable evidence. The speech persuades the audience whether a matter exists or not, or whether it happened or not.
Value Persuasive Speech
This is a speech about whether something is right or not. Valuable persuasive speech questions the ethical or moral aspects of an issue.
Policy Persuasive Speech
What is a Persuasive Policy Speech?
A persuasive policy speech is a type of persuasive speech aimed at convincing the audience or the readers whether to support a policy, a rule, or a candidate or not. It is, therefore, essential that you get the meaning of a persuasive speech.
What Should I Make my Persuasive Speech About?
Before you start thinking of what to make your persuasive speech about, it is fundamental that you understand what makes a good persuasive speech topic. The first step to writing a persuasive essay or crafting an excellent persuasive speech is by selecting the appropriate topic. You might there be wondering what makes a good persuasive speech or essay topic? Thus, you must consider the following vital factors to make your persuasive speech stand out and relevant.
Good persuasive essay topics or good persuasive speech topics are those that can attract and keep the attention of both the readers and the listeners. The topic should also inform and, most importantly, persuade the audience to agree with your strong points and points of view. Also, besides being entertaining, the topic should keep the audience interested in wanting to know more as you speak.
There are some essay and speech topics that has been done since time immemorial. Such topics are stake and are likely to make the audience and yourself bored. Examples of such topics include smoking, aborting, etc. therefore, you should tell your time and make sure that you select a topic that grabs the attention of the audience. Your topic should be something fresh and unique and authentic.
What are easy persuasive essay topics?
Be careful to select a topic that you can comfortably and confidently talk about. The likelihood of delivering an excellent persuasive speech is high when the topic interests you and is simple to understand. It is fun when you talk about something you know or something interesting.
What are the Three Basic Issues of Persuasive Speeches?
You might probably be wondering what the three basic issues of persuasive speeches on questions of policy are?
The Initial Basic Issue is Need.
Anyone advocating for policy change must have evidence that there is a need for change. Conversely, for the speakers who are against the change, they will also have to prove that there is no need for the change.
Secondly, the Next Basic Issue is Suitable Plan
After proving the need for the change, the persuasive speaker must provide a particular plan, that is, a policy that will provide a solution for the need. There is a need for the speaker to be precise since time gives enough room to have suitable features for the plan.
Lastly, the Third Basic Issue is Realism.
Any speaker advocating for change or a new policy must indicate that the plan is workable and achievable and will provide a solution for the need without obstacles or with minimal obstacles. On the other hand, the speakers opposing a new policy will provide evidence that the plan is impractical and will be the genesis of other problems rather than solving them.
Persuasive Speech Topics 2020
You might probably be wondering what some good persuasive speech topics for college are? There is no need to worry anymore. Our experts here at Myhomeworkwriters.com have put these 400 persuasive speech topics about relationships and other related topics.
Persuasive Speech Topics about Relationships
- Should young adults have online relationships?
- Women and men talk about a different love language.
- The possibilities and success of a long-distance relationship.
- Is it advisable to live together before marriage?
- Should teenagers stay with friends every week?
- Jealousy is a disease.
- Several people never forgive cheating, does it always have to end like that?
- People should outlaw arranged marriages.
- Interracial relationship and interreligious relationships.
- Men cheat more than women do.
- Women forgive cheating more than men do.
- A successful relationship requires intimacy.
- Is counselling the key to working relationships?
- Telling your partner to wear a condom is an indication of mistrust.
- Is celibacy outdated?
- Cheating is right when you are careful.
- Office relationships should be allowed.
- Co-workers should date.
- Dating rules are simple for women and do not apply to men.
- Staying together before marriage reduces the chances of divorce.
- Women and men speak a different love language.
- Old-fashioned romance is the best.
- Polygamy should be encouraged.
- People need one best friend.
- There is room for education with friends of the opposite gender.
- A same-sex relationship should be discouraged.
- Lying as a necessity in a peaceful relationship.
Other Topics Include:
- Marriage between same-sex should be legal.
- Nothing is fair in love and war.
- All is fair in war and love.
- Is women empowerment good or bad?
- What attracts you to your favorite celebrity?
- Why would you end a relationship?
- Can you forgive and renew a relationship?
- What was your favorite childhood movie, and would you still enjoy watching it?
- Fears in relationships.
- What do you consider a romantic date?
- Characteristics of healthy relationships.
- Betrayal in romantic relationships.
- Kindness and compassion.
- Should the government legalize gay marriage?
- Pros and cons of sex before marriage?
- Is online dating a blessing or a threat?
- Dating during the time of our forefathers and our time.
- Cons and pros of office romance.
- Arranged marriage.
- Love marriage.
- Is kissing van emotional infidelity or cheating?
- Given a chance to go back to your childhood, what advice would you take from your adult self?
Other Topics include:
- Gender roles and responsibilities in relationships.
- Is having a house husband bad or good?
- Changes that take place in relationships.
- Similarities and differences in relationships.
- Who to choose, and why between the love of life and family?
- Cons and pros of extramarital affairs.
- Is love a distraction from achieving your goals?
- Significance of the first impression.
- Single-sex education versus co-education.
- Fake love.
- Fake relationships.
- Is extravagance spoiling our relationships and families?
- What are the qualities of your hero?
- Physical attachments.
- Emotional entanglements.
- The financial crisis in young relationships.
- What is your favorite childhood book, and why?
- Relationship scares.
- Impacts of open relationships.
- Polyamorous relationships and their effects.
- Should we involve our partners in our plans?
- Sharing secrets in relationships.
Other Topics Include:
- Online dating.
- Live-in relationships versus marriage.
- Is your partner entitled to your social media accounts?
- Faithfulness in relationships.
- Pros and cons of friends with benefit.
- Are arguments part of every relationship?
- Is it healthy to argue in relationships?
- Cons and pros of feminism.
- Love and social media.
- Relationships and money.
- Biggest relationship regrets.
- Is it marrying an older adult, okay?
- Respect in relationships.
- Unhealthy relationships.
- Healthy relationships.
- Control and power
- Mutual respect.
- Trust and honesty.
- Relationship compromise.
- Proper communication.
- Anger control
- Fair fighting
- Relationship boundaries.
- Needs in a relationship.
- Fears in relationships.
- Spending habits
- Effects of fighting styles in relationships.
- The family of each other.
- Alone time in relationships.
- Personal space.
- Life-work balance.
- Financial responsibilities in relationships.
Fun Persuasive Speech Topics
Several fun persuasive speech topics are ranging from animals to politics. To make the selection process easy and fun, we have categorized the topics.
Persuasive speech Topics on Animals
- Why do cats make the perfect pets?
- The significance of keeping a pet.
- What are the effects of puppy mills on humans?
- Adopting a pet is encouraged.
- Should wild animals like lions be tamed?
- Is it okay to execute dogs that bite humans?
- Should factory farming be legalized?
- Is Pitbull a brutal breed?
- Is adopting pets better than buying them from the breeders.
- Should battery farming be illegal?
- The immorality of hunting wild deer.
- Pros and cons of microchipping home pets.
- Beauty goods on animals.
- Is training home pets a reward or punishment?
- Impact of poaching on the economy.
- Is cross breeding ethical
Topics for Elementary Students
- Come up with an argument to sway your family to make the sleepover happen
- Do elementary school students obtain a fair amount of homework?
- Moving to a large city from the village is necessary for any ambitious family
- Small kids can have their pets
- They must ban junk meals at school
- Things you should not miss while burying a time capsule
- Using mobile devices in-class during the lesson
- Ways to spend money won in the lottery
- Which items would an average kid choose to take on vacation?
- Why aby is war horrible?
Persuasive Speech Topics on Education
- Is PE necessary?
- It is a good idea to shorten the time of college lectures
- Reasons why modern students should study business-related disciplines
- Remote education vs traditional schooling
- SAT & ACT are not useful examination tools
- Schools have to reduce the amount of homework they assign to students
- Should parents be more engaged in the educational process
- Teachers should pass professional tests as students pass their school & college exams
- The role of information technologies class in the life of the average student
- Why should they make the school say shorter?
Persuasive Speech Topics on Immigration
- Aged illegal immigrants must obtain rehabilitation facilities
- American should start treating Mexicans better
- Illegal immigration is associated with acts of terrorism
- Illegal immigration often leads to prostitution
- Reasons to give citizenship to the immigrating children
- Reasons why many immigrants turn slaves
- Sending back illegal immigrants
- The death rate among illegal immigrants in the U.S. is high
- The issues with border rules in some European countries
- Relationship between citizens and immigrants.
- The problems with existing border security
Persuasive Business Speech Topics
Business is vast and as various actors with one core objective, that is, to create the relevant customer relations and maximize their profits. Below are some of the topics you can use to persuade your audience on different business topics successfully.
- Advertisements are all about mind games.
- There should be higher advertising standards.
- The significance of comprehending helpful marketing strategies.
- Introverts, and leadership positions.
- A business will make you creative and harden you.
- Never do family partnerships.
- Do not give discounts just because someone is your friend.
- Never mix business with pleasure.
- Organization and management are essential for every business manager.
- Businesses should have an image and personality.
- A business needs excellent people skills.
- A business needs to have both long-term and short-term objectives.
- Introverts make the best entrepreneurs.
- Every start-up requires comprehensive market research.
- Business people need mentors.
- Businesses need business plans.
- Benefits of cold emailing potential clients.
- Do you need to send past client’s appreciation and thoughtful gifts?
- Every business must know their market position.
- Businesses should take advantage of social media to boost their returns and business awareness.
- Use of word of mouth to get new clients.
Other Topics Include:
- You should start a blog post for your business.
- Working from home as a production tool.
- You must be ready to incur expenses in the business.
- Every business owner must know how to create their opportunities.
- Customers are not always right.
- Negative reviews from dissatisfied clients are of relevance.
- Always be ready to counter your competitors.
- Trust your instincts when making business decisions.
- Persistence and perseverance work to the advantage of the business.
- Never bad-mouth your competitors.
- Do not be afraid of failure, and always be ready to learn from them.
- Reasons why you should make your passion for business opportunities.
- Marketing is an investment and never an option.
- Successful entrepreneurs and business owners are good delegates.
- Customer survey as a tool for improving your business.
- The necessity of a dress code in the office environment.
- Brainstorming between employees and employers to boost productivity.
- Conduct team-building activities to maintain motivation.
- Virtual business is likely to take over the retail world.
- People should leave organizations that limit their growth.
- Should the government review the minimum wage?
- Experiences are better considerations for qualifications.
- Employers should have no right to have access to social media accounts of employees.
- Business franchising is a bad idea.
- English should be the world’s official language.
- Potential staff members must have a background check.
- Having a side business is a good idea.
- Local is essential for physical businesses.
- Bankruptcy and poor leadership.
Economic Persuasive Speech Topics
- Effects of illegal immigration on commerce.
- Impact of the salaries of athletes on economic growth.
- Economic growth and student loans.
- Will there be social security for the coming generation?
- Stability of real estate given the increase in government mortgage bailout.
- Do taxes on selling or buying a company shares hinder growth?
- Impact of social media on the business.
- Do big brands have an impact on sales and profits.
- Would the European economic crisis affect the economy of our country?
- Outsourcing and cost.
- Impacts of outsourcing finances and human resources.
- Credit companies should add a disclaimer page on their contracts.
- Effects of e-commerce on the economic state of the country.
- Should payment be based on performance rather than an hourly wage?
- Patent wars.
- Impact of a market drive to the economy.
- Keeping a close eye on personal finance is critical in achieving something in life.
- The national debt is everyone’s problem.
Other Topics Include:
- Phase the penny coin out.
- Purchasing a car is smarter than leasing one.
- Reservation casinos are only beneficial if managed correctly.
- Severe budget cuts are the only way to maximize good financial results.
- Student loans should be forgiven.
- The Chinese Yuan / Japanese Yen / European Euro will all surpass the Dollar as leading currency.
- The Euro currency will oust the Dollar.
- The Japanese yen is affected by the weakness of the Dollar.
- Why banks should ban hats and sunglasses to avoid robberies.
- Factors affecting economic growth and development.
- The relevance of small businesses to the economy.
- Political stability and economic growth.
- Foreign investment versus local investments.
- Effects of tax on the economy.
- Buy products that are made in the USA.
- Daylight savings time has many advantages for our economy.
- Free trade agreements are bad for workers.
- Hiring cheaper foreign employees hurt our economy.
- In most countries, the economy is in the mighty hands of just a few multinational corporations.
- Should products manufactured outside the U.S. come with an additional tax?
- The minimum wage should be increased.
- The oil companies are to blame for rising energy prices.
- The trade deficit with China is dangerous.
Persuasive Speech Topics for College
Essay Topics on Sports
- Sport techniques to release stress.
- Rules and peculiarities of NFL concussion.
- Should athletes have a press conference?
- Chess – game or sport?
- Men have a higher likelihood of injuries to women in sports.
- Risks of female bodybuilding.
- Dangers of taking energy drinks
- Stereotypes in high school athletics.
- Male trainers should mentor men.
- You do not need to be a professional coach to be the greatest sportsman.
- Soccer versus football.
- Handball versus netball.
- Risks of bodybuilding for men.
Essay Topic on Music
- The 70s pop was well composed as to modern pop.
- It is essential to put disclaimers on music with dirty language and violence.
- The relevance of suitable music education when playing music professionally.
- Depressive music and suicide among the youth.
- The effect of music downloads on how musicians produce their albums.
- The conflict between the band members and the producers.
- Role of the World Wide Web on music.
- Best devices for listening to music.
- Next music revolution predictions.
- The relevance of musicians to society.
- Effects of modern music on culture.
- Modern music and traditional country music.
Topics on adventure and fun
- Allow kids to believe in Santa.
- Cake is not cake if it is dry.
- Couples need to live together before getting married.
- Diamonds are a girl’s best friends.
- Ghosts are not real.
- Music has the power to heal.
- Parents must be prepared for the ‘birds and bees’ talk.
- Pick up lines do work.
- Smokers have more acquaintances.
- We all need to be childish.
Persuasive Speech Topics on Nutrition
- Cooking should be taught in schools.
- Do you believe companies who manufacture alcohol should be allowed to advertise on T.V.?
- Drink more orange juice.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Eating organic is right for your health.
- Every child should learn to cook.
- Farmers’ markets should be increased.
- Genetically modified foods should be labelled.
- Get artificial hormones out of food.
- Should we donate unused food from supermarkets?
- The history of added sugar in our food.
- The promise of genetically engineered food.
- We should all grow our vegetables.
- Why peanuts are amazing.
- Why people should cook.
- Various types of preparing chili.
- Ancient Egyptian recipes for bread specialties.
- Camping cooking tips for outdoor activities
- Use beans, lentils, and peas instead of meat.
- Your favorite and trusted shrimp appetizer recipes.
3 Minute Persuasive Speech Examples
- A security camera is an invasion of privacy
- School vaccinations are obligatory
- Sentencing teens as adults is necessary
- The dangers of various extreme sports and reasons to quit them
- Ban the fracking
- Corporal punishment does not help young adolescents
- It is time to make college education free for all students
- Some laws promote gender discrimination
- The consequences of racial discrimination in the United States
- The importance of revising and changing the welfare system
- Cheap goods are not worth an average customer’s attention
- Decreasing the level of pollution on the example of the U.S.
- How can the government fight littering?
- Humans alone are responsible for climate changes
- Hybrid cars must replace traditional vehicles to save the environment
- It is time to take care of the nuclear power stations
- Non-renewable energy sources: what should governments do about them?
- The advantages of using public transport only
- The world is not doing its best to minimize CO2 emissions
- What are the best penalties for people who trash?
Unique Speech Topics
- There is nothing illegal with polygamy
- Providing a judge with the sole power of decision-making
- Lesbian couples should not be allowed to have a child
- Advantages & disadvantages of biological weapons
- Torture is a helpful, effective interrogation instrument for the most severe crimes
- It is a good idea to reject the organized religion
- The usage of stem cells
- Do not purchase music from RIAA labels
- Legalizing euthanasia will make everyone benefit
- The merits of genetically modified organisms
- Companies should stop marketing to kids
- CEOs wages are high without reason
- Members of Congress must have term restrictions
- Access to condoms will not prevent early pregnancy
- Things that make modern society immoral
- Why should the government have a word on diets?
- Is modern community throw-away?
- Ban smoking once and forever!
- The development of a child’s behavior during the last decade
- Start teaching creationism in public schools
- What pets think about their masters
- Things a driving instructor will never tell
Other Topics Include:
- Reasons to hate one’s last name
- The client is never right
- McDonald’s as the least favorite restaurant
- When the clothes are everything that makes the man
- Thank you, officer, I needed that ticket
- Legalizing marijuana will make everyone happy
- Drinking wine every day to prolong the life
- Being an expert in gaming: pros & cons
- Children must have chores
- Summer classes: pros & cons
- The best places for summer vacation
- Reasons to keep on studying in summer
- Parents must limit the number of times children spend on watching T.V.
- Make school sports mandatory
- Ways to change school meals
- The role of school newspaper & radio in the life of students
- Kids must get a larger allowance
- Making school year-round: pros & cons
Easy Persuasive Essay Topics
- 3-day weekend by law
- Birth control pills: the threats they possess
- Can an e-book replace a traditional textbook?
- Cooking at home is safer than buying the cooked meals in the store
- Each citizen of the United States must accomplish a year of community service
- Every public place should have free Wi-Fi
- Healthcare representatives must be examined for HIV and AIDS every year
- How to solve the problem of having on campuses?
- Should the death penalty exist?
- The government should not limit Internet usage
- Do hobbies help people with their careers?
- Embarrassing moments of life are necessary to make people more confident
- How should one dress to be successful?
- Listen to music to do homework faster
- People who survive in catastrophes start valuing their lives more than others
- Reasons to live life spontaneously
- Reasons to remain honest in any life situation
- The most significant personal trait is a kindness
- Why is time management critical for most jobs?
- Young people should decide whether to join the army or not on their own
Public Speaking Persuasive Speech Topics
- Can distant learning replace traditional classes?
- Advertising aimed at kids must be restricted
- Food producers should show the number of calories in each meal
- It is essential to focus more on local terrorism than international criminal activity
- Mental hospitals are not okay for patients with chronic diseases
- Pros & cons of online education
- Reasons why the movement of feminists devalued the nature of motherhood
- Reforming high school system
- The current taxation system is unfair
- We should stop selling weapons to the rest of the world
- Alternative energy can remove fossil fuels
- Computer science is one of the most valuable academic subjects nowadays
- It is immoral to clone people and animals
- Law enforcement has no right to apply DNA profiling in its activities
- People must treat animals’ habitats more carefully
- Putting human needs before the needs and freedoms of the wild animals
- Reasons why mobile phones are not 100% safe
- Things humanity can do to prevent rare species from extinction
- Vaccines can lead to autism
- What people do is the leading cause of global warming
In conclusion, it is fundamental for anyone to make sure that the topic they have selected interests them, give them more room for research, and they can deliver on it comfortably. Therefore, students should take their time to go through the above 400 persuasive speech topics about relationships and other topics for more fundamental understanding.