Personal commitment | Education homework help
Be sure you answer both Part 1 and Part 2 of this assignment before submitting.
After reading Chapter 2 in the textbook and the lecture for this topic, write a two- to three-sentence answer to each of the six questions that form the basic components or personal commitments for your worldview. Answer the questions about your own beliefs in your own words, not what you think the Christian worldview believes. Keep this worksheet intact and only add your answers under each question.
1. What is your belief about ultimate reality?
2. What is your belief about the nature of the universe?
3. What is your belief about human nature and the afterlife?
I believe in afterlife
4. What is your belief about knowledge?
5. What is your basis of ethics?
6. What is your purpose?
Answer the following two questions with a 250-550-word response for each.
1. Your answers to the questions in Part 1 form the basis of your worldview. Now that you have articulated your worldview, evaluate it according to the practical test described in Chapter 2 of the textbook and the lecture. Can you live your worldview out in the world as we know it? Why or why not?
2. Reflect on your current understanding of the Christian faith. In other words, what is the essence of the Christian worldview? How does one become a Christian?