Personal Assessment of Managerial Skills Assignment | Buy Assignments Online
Assignment 1: Personal Assessment of Managerial Skills
Due Week 3 and worth 125 points
To complete this assignment, you will need to complete the “Apply Your Skills Experiential Exercise: Aptitude Questionnaire” on pages 30-31 in Chapter 1 of the textbook. (This was assigned to do in Week 1.) Interpret your assessment findings based on the provided scoring and interpretation instructions.
Review your assessment findings from the Aptitude Questionnaire exercise, and write a three to four (3-4) page double-spaced paper in which you address the following:
- For each skill area, conceptual, human and technical, summarize your findings (where you were stronger, and where you were weaker). What was your initial reaction to learning about your strengths and weaknesses in these areas? Were your results expected or were you surprised?
- Identify at least one (1) resource (for a total of at least three (3) to help you improve in each area: conceptual, human, technical. Use Strayer University Library at https://research.strayer.edu or in your Blackboard classroom, go to Career and search Lynda.com to locate resources.
- Describe how your strengths in these skill areas can transfer to promoting a positive culture in a global environment.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate two (2) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.