Paper about nations or/and religions of greece and turkey
Answer, in essay form, the following 7 questions about the nations and/or regions we will be visiting in upcoming trip.
1. From the readings that were assigned, and your own research, how would you describe the global context of Greece? What are the important characteristics, historically, demographically, geographically, politically, culturally, economically, and so forth, that really distinguish the nation? How might these factors impact the conduct of business for firms operating in Greece (both domestic and foreign)?
2. From the readings that were assigned, and your own research, how would you describe the global context of Turkey? What are the important characteristics, historically, demographically, geographically, politically, culturally, economically, and so forth, that really distinguish this nation and region? In what major ways does it differ from Greece? How might the distinguishing factors you identified impact the conduct of business for firms operating in the area (both domestic and foreign)?
3. Now consider the dynamics of current business conditions that exist in both of these nations/regions. What seem to be the major opportunities that are being pursued? What are the biggest challenges to conducting business in these places today?
4. How would you describe the financial condition of these areas? Is financing expensive to obtain? How are most businesses financed? How would you describe the condition of the financing infrastructure (financial reporting, auditing, analysts, public stock markets, banks, etc.)?
5. How have the countries, including their governments, business, and the major financial institutions been affected by, and responded to, the global economic crisis?
6. What is happening now? How are the prospects for recovery and/or growth in the region? What are the major impediments to such growth? Has there been any effort or progress in overcoming these impediments?
7. Identify at least 5 questions you would like to ask of the business leaders, government officials, and others that we are scheduled to visit on our upcoming trip. What is the basis for these questions and how will they help the class to better understand the Greek and/or Turkish business context?
Answers should be typed, doubles spaced, with no smaller than 12 point font, with total length not to exceed 10 pages. Also I will attached the suggested articles’ link.