Overview of Lean Assignment | Buy assignments online
Overview of Lean
I primarily work for a Pharmaceutical Organization which develops and maintains the products for public Health. The company I work for is, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, which is exceptional in developing products for people suffering in secretion of excessive Uric acid. These products are marketed all over the world and had a fair share of the market across the globe producing better results and helping the people health at the same time.
Pharmaceutical organizations are more towards the regulations that are controlled by the government since it deals with the health of the patients and eventually are valuable to the public. Pharmaceutical companies are bound by rules when development and delivery of the product is involved, the projects are treated more carefully, and any failure would loss in millions. Unlike the Software companies out there, there are some things which are common when it comes to handling the projects.
In a Pharmaceutical company, there are projects which are handled by the Department of IT in implementing new Software-as-a-Service products that are used within for quality management. These S-a-a-S products are developed by the vendor’s who provide the software to the company for use of their service to help manage the quality process and data integrity of the document.
The process of implementing such projects are discussed below;
First, The implementation would be kicked with a meeting with the vendor form who the product is purchased. This meeting is called Sales-to-service meeting where the scope and the project assumptions are discussed.
Assumptions include mostly the following;
- Documentation procedures shall be followed as per the company’s guidelines.
- Storage of the project Documentation shall be in an online repository of the company
- Existing Systems are not affected by this integration and proper Standard operating procedures are followed to maintain the balance of the quality on either of the parties
- Migration activities are determined prior to the system implementation and the actual migration to be taken place before the system is implemented fully and operational within the company
- Adequate Business, IT and Quality resources will be available.
- Hardware qualification will be performed by IT as applicable.
- The system being implemented shall ensure a proper documentation is provided such as User acceptance testing etc.,
- Some Vendors will need to be qualified in parallel with validation, proceeding at risk