· To differentiate the most common occupation-based models of practice for understanding their application in OT practice.
· To create a reference tool for the future.
· Reflect on the application of MOPs to practice
Part I: Occupation-based models of practice interpretations
· Summarize the primary principles of each occupation-based model of practice (MOP) and how they are applied to occupational therapy practice.
· Concepts can be bulleted, but remember to synthesize the information into complete thoughts in a concise manner using your own words.
· Use a small size font (6 or less).
· Use APA format to cite and reference information.
· Use your own words NO PLAGERISM
|Model of practice||Founder & year||Most significant concepts / principles?||Application to occupational therapy practice|
|Canadian Model of Occupational Performance & Engagement (CMOP-E)|
|Ecology of Human Performance
|Model of Human Occupation
|Occupational Adaptation (OA)|
|Person Environment Occupation (PEO)|
|Person Environment Occupation Performance (PEOP)|
Part II: Compare and contrast MOPs
Besides a common emphasis on the person, occupation, and environment, one notices similarities and differences across the MOPs listed. In the area below, identify 3 instances where two MOPs have a common thread, and where they differ. The 3 instances should be varied and include explanations specific to the model. Abbreviations are acceptable.
|The 2 MOPs comparing||Similarity (May include more than one)||Difference (May include more than one)|
Part III: Reflection on application of MOPs to a client from your practice
Answer the following questions with complete, yet concise responses. Remember to be specific, i.e., donning a button-down blouse vs. ADLs.
|Provide a short synopsis of a client scenario from your practice. (Include significant background information and outcomes therapy is addressing.)|
|Which MOP would be the best approach for meeting the needs of this client? Explain the rationale.|
|Explain the application of the MOP to this client. (Relate the primary principles to the therapeutic needs of the client.)|
|What insights did you gain by applying the model of practice to your client’s scenario?|
|Were there any limitations in applying this model of practice to the client’s scenario? Explain.|
|What other model of practice would also apply to this client? Summarize the application and how it would be different.|
Why Choose Us
Professional Academic Writers
Customer Support 24/7
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Essay Writing Services
Admission and Business Papers
Editing and Proofreading