· In your opinion, identify the major factor that differentiates high-performing from low-performing organizations and justify your position.
· From the employees’ viewpoint, working for a high-performing organization is easier. Agree or disagree with this statement and provide your rationale.
Food and Beverage Operations (20 points)” Please respond to the following:
· Analyze the functions and responsibilities of the food and beverage director to determine which presents the greatest challenge(s), and make recommendations for how those challenges can be addressed. Provide specific examples to support your response.
· From the Vernon’s Restaurant simulation, determine which position at Vernon’s Restaurant you believe you would be best suited for. Explain your rationale.
Assignment 1: Careers in Lodging, and Food and Beverage Industries
Due Week 3 and worth 200 points
To prepare for your assignment, review “Career Paths of a Hospitality Management Student”, located at http://www.hcareers.com/us/resourcecenter/tabid/306/articleid/573/default.aspx. This article provides an overview of the various responsibilities of managers that are commonly found in the hospitality and tourism industry.
Next, read “A Day in the Life of David Lindahl, General Manager of Daily Diner Frogtown”, located at http://minneapolis.eater.com/2013/7/19/6399397/a-day-in-the-life-of-david-lindahl-general-manager-of-daily-diner. Then, read “The Day in the Life of a Hotel GM vs. CEO”, located at: http://uromastyx.typepad.com/blog/2014/09/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-hotel-general-manager.html.
1. Describe the various types of management careers that can be offered within each industry (lodging, and food and beverage).
2. Compare and contrast the differences between the General Management (GM) positions within the two industries.
3. Analyze and describe the growth in overall employment within these two industries and how this overall growth is forecasted within the next ten years.
4. Recommend at least three human resource practices in which each industry can better recruit and retain management talent for their respective industry.
5. Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not quality as academic resources.
6. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Discuss various career opportunities in the food service and lodging industries.
· Describe the significant trends impacting the hospitality industry.
· Analyze the basic procedures involved in managing a restaurant operation.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in hospitality and tourism management.
· Write clearly and concisely about hospitality and tourism management using proper writing mechanics.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise the quality of our essay services. Our essay helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements in the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all paper writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
MyHomeworkWriters guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy. As such, MyHomeworkWriters ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Essay Writing Services
MyHomeworkWriters holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality academic services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements and wait for quality results.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our essay help service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop essay help services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of essay writing services.