Organizational change implementation and management plan
Assignment: Change Implementation and Management Plan
It is one of the most cliché of clichés, but it nevertheless rings true: The only constant is change. As a nursing professional, you are no doubt aware that success in the healthcare field requires the ability to adapt to change, as the pace of change in healthcare may be without rival.
As a professional, you will be called upon to share expertise, inform, educate, and advocate. Your efforts in these areas can help lead others through change. In this Assignment, you will propose a change within your organization and present a comprehensive plan to implement the change you propose.
· Review the Resources and identify one change that you believe is called for in your organization/workplace.
o This may be a change necessary to effectively address one or more of the issues you addressed in the Workplace Environment Assessment you submitted in Module 4.
MODULE 4 ASSIGNMENT ATTACHED. WILL DO ASSIGNMENT ON WORKPLACE INCIVILITY.
WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT ASSESSMENT ATTACHED
· Reflect on how you might implement this change and how you might communicate this change to organizational leadership.
The Assignment (6-7 PowerPoint SLIDE presentation):
Change Implementation and Management Plan
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
· An executive summary of the issues that are currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted—ATTACHED BELOW)
· A description of the change being proposed
· Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization/workplace
· Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
· Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change
· Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
· A plan for communicating the change you propose
· A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR REFERENCES: