Organisational Behaviour / Human Resources Case Study Assignment | Homework for You
This is an Organisational Behaviour / Human Resource case study. The scenario is based on a family food company that has been established for 25 years in Germany.
As a HR Specialist with 10years of experience, you have recently been employed by the company.
1. Prepare REPORT for FIRST MEETING WITH OWNERS TO ADDRESS COMPANY’S PROBLEM AND CONTRIBUTE TO STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING.
you will prepare a report for your first meeting with the company owners to address the company’s problems and contribute to strategic decision-making.
2. To DO SO – YOU NEED TO
a) Evaluate the company’s formal structure
• recommend changes that will address the identified structural deficiencies (40%)
b) Assess organisational culture.
• Recommend changes (20%)
c) Evaluate existing recruitment and selection process *
– DESIGN a process that suits the company’s current needs and strategic plans (40%)I
It is recommended that you supplement the case study information with additional data that you think is required to perform critical analysis and offer recommendations.
Your arguments must be supported with the following evidence:-
– Organisational data (facts, figures, statistics and other; make use of appendicesif needed)
– -Stakeholders values and views (employees, managers, customers)-
– Scientific evidence (academic journal papers, books; coursework of this type/length normally contains 12-15 references, and it is expected that your literature will go beyond the readings covered in the module)
– -Your expertise and experience as a HR practitioner•
The report should be clearly divided into three sections
1.Evaluation of company’s formal structure & recommendations to address deficiencies. (40%)
2- Assess organisational culture (20%)
3. Evaluate existing recruitment and selection process & DESIGN a process that suits the company’s current needs and strategic plans (40%)I
– As each section has its separate weighting (40%, 20%, and 40%).
– •It has to be a well presented paper with a cover page,
– an introduction
– and conclusions sections. •
– Harvard referencing style should be followed throughout the paper with a final list of references provided at the end of the paper.