Option #2: strategic human resource management
To start your Portfolio Project, you will develop an audio script. The audio script should be a detailed script and reflect what you would say to executives during the presentation. The script will be read/used to present the human resource strategies you have worked with to executives. You will present the 5 strategies that will help HR become a strategic partner of an organization. The script will be the first part of the portfolio which will be added to the rest of the information presented below.
The introduction audio script needs to include the following:
- An introduction to the portfolio project
- The evaluation of the 5 most important competencies that a global human resource leader should possess.
- Present the human resource strategies you have worked with.
- Identify 5 strategies that will help HR become a strategic partner of an organization.
Your audio script will be the introduction to your portfolio and should meet the following requirements:
Build your portfolio to be 12 slide Power Point presentation, which includes the following:
- Audio Script Introduction that recommends strategies for transitioning human resources from a transactional/process-oriented role with an organization to one in which it is a strategic partner in determining the future of an organization.
- Strategies for ensuring a legal and inclusive workplace (Week 2 Assignment)
- HR Best Workforce Management Practices Audit (Week 3 Assignment)
- Compensation and Benefits Plan (Week 4 Assignment)
- Organizational Intervention and Evaluation Plan (Week 6 Assignment)
Your project should meet the following requirements: