Optimal Risky Portfolio Assignment | Homework For You
October 29th, 2019
This is an individual activity and you must work on your own. See section 6 below on originality.
CLICK HERE TO PLACE AN ORDER
- Task (Case quiz 10%)
- In worksheet Ex 1 of the Excel file provided, model a two-asset portfolio and examine the risk and return characteristic of a two asset portfolio – using the data provided. In this worksheet paste three graphs: a. When correlation coefficient of returns between the assets is -1.0, b. When the correlation is 0.5 and c. when the correlation is1.0.
- On worksheet Ex 2 construct an optimal risky portfolio using the selected 10 stocks monthly returns. Assume the risk free rate is 2%. (Note: use arithmetic average to get average monthly return. Assume the returns are not auto-correlated.)
- Construct an optimal risky portfolio that provides the highest return with the constraint that:
- The weight of any risky asset in the portfolio should not exceed 30% to ensure that the portfolio is diversified.
- No short selling or borrowing.
- Answer the quiz taking the required figures from your spreadsheet. Get Finance homework help today