Operations Management Assignment | Top Essay Writing
Please answer all the questions for a great rating…Get Operations Management homework help today
- Which of the following is true of pricing objectives?
Pricing objectives should not be derived from overall marketing objectives. Pricing to achieve a target return on investment is a common pricing objective. Pricing objectives are not devised to meet or prevent competition. The basic pricing objective is solely concerned with short-run profits.
- A retail cooperative organization, a wholesaler-sponsored voluntary chain, and various franchising programs are the three major types of _____ vertical marketing systems.
administered contractual structured corporate
- Which of the following is a form of psychological pricing that involves charging a high price to create a signal that a product is exceptionally fine?
Odd pricing Bundle pricing Prestige pricing Predatory pricing
- In the context of channels of distribution, _____ are used in organizational markets when there is a large number of buyers but each purchases a small amount of a product.
wholesalers distributors agents retailers
- Which of the following kinds of pricing strategies would you expect producers to use for pricing homogeneous products, such as wool, tomatoes, wheat, coal, and bone meal?
Penetration pricing Going-rate pricing Skimming pricing Sealed-bid pricing
- Which of the following products is most likely to require a direct channel of distribution?
Coal Lighting fixtures Tropical flowers Wooden picture frames