Online Discussion Assignment | Homework Help Websites
– questions as attached file
– Textbook as attached file (Powerpoint)
– NO Plagiarism
– No need advanced English skills.
PART 1 : Online Discussion (need about 200 words)
“Learning Organizations” Please respond to the following:
- Read the article titled, “Serving the World’s Poor, Profitably,” as link https://hbr.org/2002/09/serving-the-worlds-poor-profitably. Next, select one (1) product that is currently out of reach for most poor consumers (either domestically or in a developing country). Suggest two (2) specific actions that firms could take in order to modify this product to make it accessible to these consumers (e.g., produce a smaller, cheaper version).
- From the case study (located in Power Point as attached), analyze Babe’s proposal from the institution-based view of multinational strategy. Next, speculate on the main reason(s) why Babe took the risk of using the framework of formal and informal internal institutions for his proposal. Provide a rationale for your response.
PART 2 : Response a peer (need about 50 words)
PART 3 : Online Discussion (need about 200 words TOTally)
1.Select a successful publicly traded company that you are interested in and use the Internet to research its use of inventory management systems and technology. Examine the inventory management system of the selected publically traded company. Determine the key ways that inventory management systems and technology have given the selected company a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
2.Evaluate the efficiency of two common inventory control systems. Determine the ways in which they provide a firm with a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Justify your response.
REMARK: Please use quality internet research in your search. Cite your references.