James, P.A., Oparil, S., Carter, B. L., Cushman, W. C., Dennison-Himmelfard, C., Handler, J., … Ortiz, E. (2014). Evidence-based guideline for the management of high blood pressure in adults: (JNC8). Journal of the American Medical Association, 311(5), 507-20. Retrieved from https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1791497
Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) Instructions:
Disease & Background Student:
1) Identifies the disease condition
2) Gives a brief statement of incidence and prevalence in the US
3) The student briefly summarizes the disease pathophysiology and
4) Identifies the typical clinical presentation seen in a patient with the disease (4 critical elements).
· Exceptional- Student identifies the disease topic AND Student states the incidence and prevalence in the US AND Student provides a pathophysiology statement AND Student states the typical clinical presentation seen in a patient with the disease.
Publication & Applicability in Primary Care The student:
1) Identifies the author, organization or group that developed the CPG,
2) Student denotes the year of the original guideline publication,
3) Student identifies any subsequent revisions (student’s reference should be the most recent version), and
4) Student discusses the applicability for use of this CPG in the primary care setting (4 critical elements).
· Exceptional- Student presents a maximum of 5 relevant recommendations AND Student denotes the evidence strength for EACH recommendation AND Student discusses ONLY the ones applicable to primary care
Application in Clinical
1) Using an example of a patient from their clinical rotation with the same condition,
2) Student discusses how the diagnosis and treatment of their patient compared to the recommendations given in the guidelines, and
3). Specific examples of what was done well or what could have been done better is noted (3 critical elements).
· Exceptional- The student uses a patient example from their clinical setting with the same condition AND The student discusses how the diagnosis & treatment of their patient compared to those recommended in the guideline AND Specific examples are given on what was done well or what could have been done better (Make a patient up for this part)
Please use scholarly sources only** years 2014-2019**. NO SOURCES before 2014!!
Please use proper grammar, punctuation, citation. Also Provide a PowerPoint Transcript.
Thank you in advance.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.