Non-parametric Procedures Assignment | Assignment Help Services
- What are the most common reasons you would select a non-parametric test over the parametric alternative?
- Discuss the issue of statistical power in non-parametric tests (as compared to their parametric counterparts). Which type tends to be more powerful? Why?
- For each of the following parametric tests, identify the appropriate non-parametric counterpart:
Part B. SPSS AssignmentIn this part of the assignment, you will perform the non-parametric version of the tests you used previously. In each case, assume that you opted to use the non-parametric equivalent rather than the parametric test. Using the data files from earlier activities, complete the following tests and paste your results into the assignment Word document:
- Activity 8A: non-parametric version of the dependent t test
- Activity 8B: non-parametric version of the independent t test
- Activity 8C: non-parametric version of the single factor ANOVA