NHS Career Framework Assignment | Homework For You
The aim is to reflect the NHS Career Framework at level 4 for an Assistant Practitioner-
Career Framework Level 4 (Skills for Health, 2010)
People at level 4:-
• Require factual and theoretical knowledge in broad contexts within a field of work.
• Have their work guided by standard operating procedures, protocols or systems of work, but the worker makes judgments, plans activities, contributes to service development and demonstrates self-development.
• May have responsibility for supervision of some staff.
This module therefore aims to:
• Enable students to undertake work-based learning that will develop the skills required to undertake the role of Assistant Practitioner.
• Enhance students’ employability by the development and demonstration of transferable skills.
Facilitate students’ abilities to undertake personal development planning and reflection from learning experiences
Get Nursing Homework For You Today