New Test Assignment | Homework Help Websites
Fully answer the assigned questions in narrative, third person format. The paper consist of 1300 WORDS. Also, include at least three (3) scholarly sources in your responses. Paper must be completed in APA format. NO PLAGIARISM! The assignment must be completed by Friday January 11,2019 at 12:30PM Central time. MUST be submitted on time meeting ALL of the required expectations!
1. Define and describe the major literary forms (genres) contained in the New Testament.
3. What evidence do we have of diversity in the early Christian community? What portrait of Jesus was painted in the “fifth gospel” of Thomas?
4. Discuss Jewish relations with Rome. What led to the Jewish Revolt of 66-73 CE, and what were its consequences for the Jewish people?
5. Why are Matthew, Mark, and Luke called the Synoptic Gospels? Define Synoptic and explain its application to the first three Gospels.
6. According to the Synoptic accounts, what were Jesus’ characteristic modes of teaching? Define the term parables and aphorism, and give examples of each.
7. Describe some of the scholarly methods used to study the Gospels. Define these scholarly terms, and explain how each functions in analyzing a document: historical criticism, literary criticism, and narrative criticism.