Need my week 5 discussion done asap phe3050 public health policy | PHE3050 Public Health Policy
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week based on the course competencies covered.
For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
Policy analysis is an analysis that provides informed advice to a client that relates to a public policy decision, includes a recommended course of action or inaction. There are five steps in writing a policy analysis. A policy analysis can be utilized to identify a policy problem. Policy analysis has many purposes. Answer the following questions:
- Explain policy analysis and its three purposes.
- Briefly evaluate the five steps in the health policy analysis process.
- Explain the process of writing each step in detail.
- For each step, evaluate which part of the process is the most important. Why?
- Which step do you think is the most important and why? Explain which step in the process was the most difficult to write. Why?
- Identify two states and evaluate three differences between their policy-making or law-making processes. Explain how those differences may impact the processes.
- Explain three similarities in the policy-making or law-making processes of state and Federal Governments.