Perform a Multiple Regression Analysis paralleling the HBAT analysis performed in the textbook and in class, but now use the HATCO dataset
Include the following analyses:
- Consider the overall general Model X9 = X1 X2 X3 X4 X5 X6 X7
- Perform a Correlation Analysis
- Fit and Analyze the best single independent (simple) regression analysis
- Perform a Stepwise Regression Analysis to select the best subset model using Alpha =0.05
- Perform a Full Model (Confirmatory) Regression Analysis using Alpha = 0.05
- Using the best subset from the Stepwise Regression Analysis now include variable X8 (Firm Size) and analyze its effect and the new resultant model
- Analyze and Discuss the Multiple Regression Analysis Assumptions, e.g., Linearity, Normality, Homoscedasticity, and Independence using Residual and other Graphical/Statistical measures and tests for all Model Analyses.
- Similarly Analyze and Discuss any Influential observations with recommendations, as well as the Model’s Multicollinearity.
Provide a brief 2-3 page management summary including key selected results along with the SAS program and output as an appendix.