Answer the three prompts with the ideas I wrote underneath it. (I wrote a lot more than needed on the document attached) Each answer to the prompt must be condensed to 1000 chracters including spaces. So with 4 prompts, it’s 4000 characters including spaces total which equates to around 800-850 words total.
(1) Briefly describe the reasons for your campus/site choice and comment on one or two factors that are most important to you in choosing where you wish to pursue your medical education. (Max. 1000 characters) (long island) Please do a little research into new york college of osteopathic medicine.
Outline: I want to attend the long island campus to cultivate a broadened view of arts and antiquity, continue archaeological translational research, and help develop the free clinic at NYIT.
Maybe structure the essay like this
Par 1) My research interests for covid and how new York college of osteopathic medicine can help me cultivate more projects.
2 My interest in their innovative curriculum, large residency placements, clinical skills via the icc, and possible concurrent ms in clinical nutrition. Also my boyfriend is currently attending medical school in new York city so I would like to be somewhat close to him.
3) How I want to work in their free clinic just like how I’m working in a free clinic right now. (please do some research into NYIT’s free clinic. I want to continue helping the uninsured members of the local communities.
4) how I want to utilize the long island wellsbury area as a cultural classroom to aid in my medical journey. For example do translational archaeology research, get involved inthe museum, and leanr about long island arts and innovation.
(2) Describe an experience you have had in interacting/relating with people whose backgrounds are different than your own. What did you learn from it? How did it change your perspective? (Max. 1000 characters)
1)I volunteered at an event on the beltline selling artwork. Two individuals came up to me and criticized the beltline
2)They taught me about the gentrification that occurred during the beltline construction.
3)I realized how ignorant I was.
4) I changed my perspective and understand the devastating nature of urban constructions.
5) Although I still believe the belt line was good for the economy of atlanta and for the cultivation of arts and city culture, I realized that cities must discover novel wals to build infrastructure without gentrifying communities. There are pros and cons to everything. However, the cons should never devastate lower income communities.
(3) After residency, describe the community in which you see yourself practicing medicine. (Max. 1000 characters)
I envision myself doing gastroenteroloyg research and working in the urban areas of dallas as well as the rural areas of the nearby denton counties.
(4) Describe a challenge you’ve faced and the steps you took to overcome it. (Max. 1000 characters)
Outline: I had a explorative data assignment to finish but I had no idea how to complete it as the data I was given was very spotty and incomplete. Although I was not an engineer, I knew my background in anthroolgy could help me look at problem from outsite the box. I could not turn to others for help, so I took it onto myself to expand my skill set and find a novel method (transforming into a single normalized data set) in order to tackle the problem.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise the quality of our essay services. Our essay helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements in the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all paper writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
MyHomeworkWriters guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy. As such, MyHomeworkWriters ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Essay Writing Services
MyHomeworkWriters holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality academic services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements and wait for quality results.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our essay help service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop essay help services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of essay writing services.