4 separate assignments – *NO copy, paste, or plagiarism- all original work*
PHE3070 – Medical and Public Health- 150 words*include references*
According to the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), the four core components of knowledge management are:
Governance: The leadership that commits to an organizational structure that is capable of managing the knowledge.
Content: The quantity and quality of the data and information that is managed.
Processes: The standards and guidelines that will be used to collect, manage, and disseminate information.
Technology: The system supporting the other three components.
· Identify and describe the stakeholders involved in collecting and stakeholders involved with contributing to data collection in the Personal Health Record systems and other consumer informatics tools such as smartphone applications.
· Examine the role of knowledge management components in consumer informatics.
· Justify the importance of health literacy for patient empowerment in consumer informatics.
PART 2 – BIO2070 – Microbiology – 100 words*include references*
UTIs are common among all sections of the population. Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on UTIs. Based on your research, respond to the following:
· Which segment of the population is more susceptible to UTIs? Why?
· What is the most common agent of UTIs?
· Describe the mechanism of action that can prevent this disease using a natural compound.
PART 3- BIO2071 – Microbiology Lab – 100 words*include references*
· Why might organisms in the upper respiratory tract change when the normal flora is replaced with transient flora?
· What are the types of streptococcal hemolysis? Describe.
· How is Streptococcus pneumoniae distinguished from other streptococci that have the same hemolytic properties? What additional tests are needed or performed?
PART 4 – BIO2071 – Microbiology Lab project – 2pgs- *include references*
Week 8 – Review Sheet Exercise 4 – Streptococci, Pneumococci, and Enterococci
1. Differentiate the microscopic morphology of streptococci and pneumococci as seen by Gram stain.
2. What type of hemolysis is produced by S. pneumoniae?
3. How is S. pneumoniae distinguished from other streptococci with the same hemolytic properties?
4. Describe the hemolysis produced by alpha-hemolytic, beta-hemolytic, and nonhemolytic streptococci.
5. What type of hemolysis is displayed by the groupable streptococci that are most pathogenic for human beings?
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.