Meaning-Making Forum Assignment | College Homework Help
Meaning-Making Forums 1-4 are this course’s unique final project. Be fully engaged in Phase Two! After reviewing the readings, presentations, lecture notes, articles, and web-engagements, and previous assignments, artificially move your predetermined careseeker (i.e., Crossroads’ Careseekers: Bruce, Joshua, Brody, Justin, or Melissa) through Phase Two.
NOTE: These research-based forums require that you draw upon ALL of the course readings and learning activities to date, in order to substantively develop each phase in our Solution-based, Short-term, Pastoral Counseling (SbStPC) process. Noticeably support each core assertion.
- Rapport and Relational Alignment. Briefly discuss how you will continue to build rapport and shift your relational style in order to best align with the careseeker’s style (i.e., use DISC language) and current behavioral position (i.e., attending, blaming, or willing).
- Phase Two Distinctive Features. Narrate movement of careseeker through Phase Two’s distinctive features (i.e., purpose, goal, chief aim, role/responsibility, use of guiding assumptions) and apply pertinent insights and techniques from ALL the readings, previous assignments, and the Bible.
- Supportive Feedback Break. What portrait, definition(s), key thought(s), and/or assessment insight from the Quick Reference Guide might be utilized in the supportive feedback technique?
- Phase Two Marker. Describe a marker that indicates you have collaboratively ‘imagineered” a picture of life without the problem. In what way does this marker indicate the careseeker is in a willing position and ready for Phase Three?
- Food for Thought: When learning a new people skill or counseling technique, is it normal to “feel” awkward and fake? Use at least 1 example and thoughtfully explain how this “feeling” might be normalized.
- Carefully Follow Meaning-Making Forum Guidelines & Tips!
- Make sure to use headings (5) so that the most inattentive reader may easily follow your thoughts.
- Use the annotated outline approach. Bullets should have concise, complete, well-developed sentences or paragraphs.
- Foster a “noble-minded” climate for investigating claims through well-supported core assertions (i.e., consider the validation pattern of the Bereans; Acts 17:11). Noticeably support assertions to facilitate further investigation and to avoid the appearance of plagiarism.
- Since you have the required materials (e.g., Masterpiece), abridge any related citations (Nichols, p. 12) and do not list the required source in a References’ section.
- Secondary sources must follow current APA guidelines for citations and References.
- Make every effort to prove that you care about the subject matter by proofreading to eliminate grammar and spelling distractions.
A substantive thread (at least 450 words) Get Psychology homework help today