Md4 dq2 | Literature homework help
Discussion 2: Final Reflection
In Week 1, you composed your own definition of the phrase “the well-being of children.” You considered what the term “well-being” meant to you at that time, how you would determine a child’s well-being, and what factors have the most influence on children’s well-being. Now, as you complete this course, consider your original definition and how it has changed, expanded, or been corrected by your work and learning over the past 12 weeks. To help you prepare for this Discussion, reflect on the following:
- In what ways has your personal definition of the phrase “the well-being of children” changed through your work in this course?
- How did your learning in this course confirm, expand upon, and/or conflict with your prior knowledge with regard to factors that influence a child’s well-being?
- What are the most valuable insights you gained from this course? How might you use these insights in the future?
With your thoughts in mind, follow the instructions for this Discussion.
By Day 3 of Week 12:
Post your responses to the following:
- Write a definition of the phrase “the well-being of children” that reflects what you have learned in this course. Identify the factors that have the most influence on the well-being of a child. Cite your sources to support your reasoning.
- Compare your current definition with your explanation of “the well-being of children” from the Week 1 Dscussion. Explain in what ways your work in this course has confirmed, expanded upon, or corrected your prior knowledge at the beginning of the course.
- Explain your most valuable insight from this course and how you can apply it to your future work with young children and families.