1) Which of the following is false?
A) preferred stock has some characteristics of both common stock and bonds
B) common stockholders are essentially creditors of the firm
C) the pre-emptive right on common stock protects the shareholder from dilution in ownership and value
2) The less-risky investment is always the more desirable choice. A) True B) False
3) Which of the following statements best represents the “Agency Problem”?
A) Managers might attempt to benefit themselves in terms of salary and perquisites at the expense of shareholders.
B) The agency problem results from the separation of management and the ownership of the firm.
C) The agency problem may interfere with the implementation of maximizing shareholder wealth.
D) all of the above
4) You are considering investing in a project with the following year-end after tax cash flows Year l: $5,000 Year 2: $3,200 Year 3: $7,800 If the initial outlay for the project is $12,113, compute the project’s internal rate of return. A) 14% B) 10% C) 32% D) 24%
5) Emery Inc. has a beta equal to 1.5 and a required return of 14% based on the CAPM. If the risk free rate of return is 2%, the expected return on the market portfolio is: A) 10%. B) 9%. C) 8%. D) 6%.
6) Company A and Company B have the same profit margin and the same total asset turnover, but company A has a higher return on equity. This may result from
A) Company B has more common stock.
B) Company A has a higher debt ratio.
C) Company A has a higher return on assets.
D) Company B has a higher return on assets.
7) As business goals go, maximization of profits is worthy but it does not adequately consider which of the following? A) income taxes B) time frame over which profits are to be measured C) increases in the cost of raw materials D) changes in sales revenues
8) All of the following would result in an increase in stockholders equity except
A) The company sold common stock at par value. B) The company sold common stock above par value.
C) The company purchased treasury stock. D) The company had positive net income greater than dividends paid.
9) The calculation of incremental free cash flows over a project’s life should include
A) labor and material saving. B) additional revenue. C) interest to bondholders. D) A and B.
10) All of the following are equity accounts on a balance sheet except:
A) retained earnings. B) cash. C) common stock. D) paid-in capital.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.