MATH 533 Week 8 Final Exam – Set 1
MATH 533 Applied Managerial Statistics – DeVry
1. (TCO D) PuttingPeople2Work has a growing business placing out-of-work MBAs. They claim they can place a client in a job in their field in less than 36 weeks. You are given the following data from a sample.
– Sample size: 100 – Population standard deviation: 5 – Sample mean: 34.2 – Formulate a hypothesis test to evaluate the claim. (Points : 10)
2. (TCO B) The Republican party is interested in studying the number of republicans that might vote in a particular congressional district. Assume that the number of voters is binomially distributed by party affiliation (either republican or not republican). If 10 people show up at the polls, determine the following: Binomial distribution………What is the probability that no more than four will be republicans? (Points : 10)
3. (TCO A) Company ABC had sales per month as listed below. Using the Minitab output given, determine:
(A) Range (5 points) (B) Median (5 points) and (C) The range of the data that would contain 68% of the results. (5 points).
4. (TCO C, D) Tesla Motors needs to buy axles for their new car. They are considering using Chris Cross Manufacturing as a vendor. Tesla’s requirement is that 95% of the axles are 100 cm ± 2 cm. The following data is from a test run from Chris Cross Manufacturing. Should Tesla select them as a vendor? Explain your answer. Descriptive statistics……..
5. (TCO D) A PC manufacturer claims that no more than 2% of their machines are defective. In a random sample of 100 machines, it is found that 4.5% are defective. The manufacturer claims this is a fluke of the sample. At a .02 level of significance, test the manufacturer’s claim, and explain your answer.
6. (TCO B) The following table gives the number of visits to recreational facilities by kind and geographical region. (Points : 30) (A) Referring to the above table, if a visitor is chosen at random, what is the probability that he or she is either from the South or from the West? (15 points) (B) Referring to the above table, given that the visitor is from the Midwest, what is the probability that he or she visited a local park? (15 points)
7. (TCO B, F) The length of time Americans exercise each week is normally distributed with a mean of 15.8 minutes and a standard deviation of 2.2 minutes (A) Analyze the output above to determine what percentage of Americans will exercise between 11 and 21 minutes per week. (15 points) (B) What percentage of Americans will exercise less than 15 minutes? If 1000 Americans were evaluated, how many would you expect to have exercised less than 15 minutes? (15 points) (Points : 30)
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.