Materials Cost Assignment | Homework For You
B. $480. C. $800. $960. Required:
1. What was the cost of raw materials put into production during the year?
2. How much of the materials in (1) above consisted of indirect materials?
3. How much of the factory labor cost for the year consisted of indirect labor?
4. What was the cost of goods manufactured for the year?
5. What was the cost of goods sold for the year (before considering underapplied or overapplied overhead)?
6. If overhead is applied to production on the basis of direct labor cost, what rate was in effect during the year?
7. Was manufacturing overhead underapplied or overapplied? By how much?
8. Compute the ending balance in the Work in Process inventory account. This balance consists entirely of goods started during the year. If $20,000 of this balance is direct labor cost, how much of it is direct materials cost? Manufacturing overhead cost? Get Economics homework help today