Week 3 Quiz 1:
1. The term decision analysis refers to testing how a problem solution reacts to changes in one or more of the model parameters. (Points : 2) True False
2. Fixed costs depend on the number of items produced. (Points : 2) True False
3. Total cost equal the fixed cost plus the variable cost per unit divided by volume. (Points : 2) True False
4. Profit is the difference between total revenue and total cost. (Points : 2) True False
5. An experiment is an activity that results in one of several possible outcomes. (Points : 2) True False
6. Variable costs are independent of volume and remain constant. (Points : 2) True False
7. The events in an experiment are mutually exclusive if only one can occur at a time. (Points : 2) True False
8. The probabilities of mutually exclusive events sum to zero. (Points : 2) True False
9. A model is a functional relationship and include: (Points : 2)
all of the above
10. Which of the following is an equation or an inequality that expresses a resource restriction in a mathematical model? (Points : 2)
an objective function.
11. In a given experiment, the probabilities of all mutually exclusive events sum to one. (Points : 2) True False
12. Which of the following is not an alternative name for management science? (Points : 2) decision sciences
decision support systems
13. The steps of the scientific method are: (Points : 2)
problem definition, model construction, observation, model solution, implementation. observation, problem definition, model construction, model solution, implementation.
model construction, problem definition, observation, model solution, implementation. observation, implementation, problem definition, model construction, model solution.
14. A frequency distribution is an organization of numerical data about the events in an experiment. (Points : 2) True False
15. A set of events is collectively exhaustive when it includes _______ the events that can occur in an experiment. (Points : 2)
some of one of all any of
16. Objective probabilities that can be stated prior to the occurrence of an event are (Points : 2) subjective a priori
classical or a priori
none of the above
17. Which of the following is incorrect with respect to the use of models in decision making? (Points : 2)
they improve understanding of the problem
they promote subjectivity in decision making
they are generally easy to use
they provide a systematic approach to problem solving
18. In a given experiment the probabilities of mutually exclusive events sum to (Points : 2)
none of the above
19. A ___________ probability is the probability that two or more events that are not mutually exclusive can occur simultaneously. (Points : 2)
20. ____________ techniques include uncertainty and assume that there can be more than one model solution. (Points : 2)
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise the quality of our essay services. Our essay helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements in the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all paper writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
MyHomeworkWriters guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy. As such, MyHomeworkWriters ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Essay Writing Services
MyHomeworkWriters holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality academic services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements and wait for quality results.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our essay help service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop essay help services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of essay writing services.