Week 6 Midterm Exam:
1. __________ is a technique for selecting numbers randomly from a probability distribution.
2. Monte Carlo is a technique for selecting numbers randomly from a probability distribution.
3. Analogue simulation replaces a physical system with an analogous physical system that is _____________ to manipulate.
4. Variable costs are independent of volume and remain constant. TRUE/FALSE
5. Regret is the difference between the payoff from the best decision and all other decision payoffs. TRUE/FALSE
6. The maximin criterion results in the
7. A payoff table is a means of organizing a decision situation, including the payoffs from different decisions given the various states of nature. TRUE/FALSE
8. In a weighted moving average, weights are assigned to most __________ data.
9. The maximin criterion results in the maximum of the minimum payoffs. TRUE/FALSE
10. A state of nature is an actual event that may occur in the future. TRUE/FALSE
11. Which of the following is not an alternative name for management science?
12. A _________ period of real time is represented by a __________ period of simulated time.
13. Simulation results will not equal analytical results unless ___________ trials of the simulation have been conducted to reach steady state.
14.The minimax regret criterion
15. Objective probabilities that can be stated prior to the occurrence of an event are
16. Which of the following is incorrect with respect to the use of models in decision making?
17. The steps of the scientific method are:
18. A seasonal pattern is an up-and-down repetitive movement within a trend occurring periodically. TRUE/FALSE
19. The maximax criterion results in the
20. ____________ techniques include uncertainty and assume that there can be more than one model solution.
21. The maximax criterion results in the maximum of the minimum payoffs. TRUE/FALSE
22. Regret is the difference between the payoff from the
23. A long period of real time is represented by a short period of simulated time. TRUE/FALSE
24 A trend is a gradual, long-term, up or down movement of demand. TRUE/FALSE
25. ____________ use management judgment, expertise, and opinion to make forecasts.
26. ____________ moving averages react more slowly to recent demand changes than do ____________ moving averages.
27. In computer mathematical simulation a system is replicated with a mathematical model that
28. Which of the following is an equation or an inequality that expresses a resource restriction in a mathematical model?
29. Analogue simulation replaces a physical system with an analogous physical system that is easier to manipulate.
30. An experiment is an activity that results in one of several possible outcomes.
31. Random numbers are equally likely to occur.
32. An example of forecasting is
33. The ______________ minimizes the maximum regret.
34. ____________ is an up-and-down repetitive movement in demand.
35. It’s often ____________ to validate that the results of a simulation truly replicate reality.
36. A short period of real time is represented by a long period of simulated time.
37. In computer mathematical simulation, a system is replicated with a mathematical model that is analyzed with the computer.
38. A cycle is an up-and-down repetitive movement in demand.
39. Profit is the difference between total revenue and total cost.
40. A model is a functional relationship and include:
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.