Mat/222 mat 222 mat222 week 4 – individual project – a+ & original
MAT/222 MAT 222 MAT222 Week 4 – Individual Project – A+ & Original Guaranteed!
MAT 222 MAT/222 MAT222 Intermediate Algebra
Original, cited, no plagiarism
Use as a guide!
If you purchase this: Thanks for purchasing my tutorial! Open the attached file to get the paper/solutions. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know! I can help you with future courses. Thanks again! Free feel to PM me, or send me a message at:
algebraexpert @ homeworkmarket.com
***NOTE***: IF YOUR DISCUSSION QUESTIONS DO NOT MATCH (I.E. LAST NAME LETTER DIFFERENT, ETC.) OR THE INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT DOES NOT MATCH, SEND ME A MESSAGE SO I CAN SOLVE THE NEW ONE FOR YOU. CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED ALEKS HELP AND FINAL EXAM HELP, I GUARANTEE 100%!
Ashford 5: – Week 4 – Assignment
Real World Quadratic Functions
Read the following instructions to complete this assignment:
- Solve problem 56 on pages 666-667 ofElementary and Intermediate Algebra.
- Write a two- to three-page paper (not including the title page) that is formatted in APA style and according to theMath Writing Guide. Format your math work as shown in theexample, and be concise in your reasoning. In the body of your essay, do the following:
- Refer to the graph you sketched for problem 56. Describe the basic shape of the graph and where it is located in the Cartesian plane. Describe what the graph represents.
- Demonstrate your solution for both the number of clerks that will maximize the profit as well as the total maximum profit possible, making sure to include all mathematical work and an explanation for each step.
- Analyze why this information is important for managers to know, and explain what could happen if the ideal conditions were not met.
For information regarding APA samples and tutorials