Marketing Media Assignment | College Homework Help
• Maximum paper length: one page (not including the reference list).
• Format: single space, in Calibri, 12-point font.
• Write in prose form, do not respond with bullet points.
• References: for each trend you will be discussing, cite at least one information source to support your argument (e.g., for five trends, there must be at least 5 sources). No plagiarism is allowed. All sources must be properly referenced.
• Demonstrate creative and critical thinking, coherent and clear writing.
We are fast approaching the end of 2019. The media and marketing landscape has gone through rapid changes, some expected, the others not so much. You, as a media specialist, have delved into individual media channels and put together various media mix recommendations and strategy plans. Now you are asked to look into the future – U.S. 2020 media marketplace.
Please discuss five media trends in 2020. Please remember all will need to fit into one page! Be creative, be bold. Below are a few thought-starters that you may or may not follow. Come up with your own trends or predictions based on industry observations and existing research.
• What are the general trends that will shape and affect all media channels across the board (consumers, technology, regulations)?
• What’s going to happen by media channel – Television, Print, OOH, Digital Video, Search, Social, Digital Display?
• How are the US media trends different from international trends? Get Business and Finance homework help today