Marketing ADs Assignments | Online Homework Help
Motivation is the inward drive in which we have to get what we need. In the mid-1900s, Abraham Maslow, an American psychologist, developed the hierarchy of needs shown in Figure 3.4 (page 52 of attachment)
1. Select two U.S. advertisements and describe the needs identified by Abraham Maslow that each ad addresses.
2. Analyze the advertisement using the concepts of marketing and consumer segmentation and discuss how it aligns to the organization’s mission.
3. Find an international version of an advertisement for one of the products.
4. What differences do you detect in the international version of the ad as opposed to the U.S. version? How was the underlying aspects of marketing and psychology utilized in the advertisement change?
· Must include at least 2 references
· 600 – 650 words
· APA format
· Review the attachment page 52. Figure 3.4