Managing Operations, Information and Knowledge | Online Assignment Help
Learning Outcomes addressed:
(Please don’t answer these; answer the assignment set inside)
1. Recognise the importance of a strategic approach to the development
and deployment of organisational information systems.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of databases and their
integration to the organisation’s overall information management.
3. Evaluate the contribution of lean systems and supply chain
management to competitive advantage.
4. Critically evaluate the requirement for development and assessment of
quality in the design and delivery of products and services.
5. Demonstrate a systematic and comprehensive understanding of the
organisation and information factors affecting the planning,
management and delivery of products and services.